October 30, 2007

Falling for Fall



If anyone wants to know how to jump start a Toyota Prius email me. Not only was I watching Moms pooches for a couple of weeks but I was suppost to drive the car. Ok, so I thought that it was no big deal not to even start it for a week and a half. WRONG!
.
So after I called the dealership and got passed around to a couple of people. I was finally talking to a guy in the shop. He was great walked me throught it step by step - FYI the battery is in the trunk and the trunk has an auto lock when the power is dead. Then he said that I need to actually drive the car for awhile to charge the battery. No more just jump starting and just letting it run.
.
I decided to load the pooches up and take some fall pictures. I have to say it was fun to drive around for over an hour and not even use 1/8 tank of gas.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Stunning photos, Gypsy! Even with the drought it's still beautiful in the Appalachians.