November 27, 2007

Catching up after ThanksGiving...


Well, It seems like it has been forever since I have been on here to post. We had a great Thanksgiving, with family and friends from all over. I always say that I am just going to try a bite of all the great food. This year I actually tried to do that...and still felt like I should be rolled downhill hill home. uggg...
Now, We can get ready for Christmas. I am looking forward to decorating this year. I found a really great faux white Christmas tree that is small enough to go on top of the entertainment center. (Yes, my lovely little princesses, Fiona and Moragan, will demolish it if I put it lower). I have also decided to try a nice wide ribbon on the stairs instead of a garland.
With the price of gas (most) everyone in the family has decided to try making most of our gifts this year instead of driving to a store. If nothing else it will make Christmas day interesting. I am making Sir a sleep pillow. I ordered the Hops and Lavender last week and it should be in soon. I thought I could order just a little Hops but no..I will have something like 40 cups. I may have to learn how to make beer!

No comments: